resources for physicians aND ADVanced care providers
- New England Journal of Medicine: A collection of articles and other resources on the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, including clinical reports, management guidelines, and commentary.
- The Lancet - COVID-19 Resource Centre: This site serves as a center for content across The Lancet journals regarding the coronavirus.
- Journal of the American Medical Association: This page is a collection of resources dealing with the coronavirus outbreak including a Q&A with Dr. Anthony Fauci, an interactive map of the outbreak, public health preparedness and vaccine development.
- American Heart Association: A collection of current published research articles from the AHA regarding the development, treatment, and prevention of the coronavirus.
- CDC - Healthcare Workers: This site serves as a center of information for healthcare professionals about treating and protecting themselves and patients from the coronavirus outbreak.
- FDA Coronavirus Disease 2019 Resources of Health Professionals: This page serves as a guide for healthcare professionals on safe practices and released government information regarding the pandemic.
- FDA - Recommendations for Investigational COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma: A collection of recommendations and instructions to collect and analyze COVID-19 convalescent plasma.
- NIH - Coronavirus: A collection of resources informing about the Coronavirus outbreak, including testing updates, grants and funding, and treatment guidelines.
- Society of Hospital Medicine - Coronavirus: This page serves as a center for healthcare professionals and staff to stay updated on information with the coronavirus pandemic through webinars, protocols, strategies for care, and more.
- American College of Physicians -Coronavirus Disease 2019: Information for Internists: This page is a collection of resources including telemedicine integration, safe practice guidelines, and other information about handling and working as medical professionals during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Elsevier - Novel Coronavirus Information Center: This page has health and medical research pertaining to the novel coronavirus along with medical guidelines for healthcare professionals.
Resources for Nurses
- American Nurses Association - COVID-19 Resource Center: This site serves as a resource center to inform and support nurses during the coronavirus outbreak.
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: As the COVID-19 crisis evolves, AACN continues to explore ways to support nurses with timely and necessary clinical, advocacy and well-being content, statements and resources.
- National Nurses United - Response to COVID-19: A collection of online classes and letters to inform and help nurses through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Emergency Nurses Association- COVID-19 Information: A page dedicated to providing information, resources, and up-to-date news about COVID-19 to emergency room nurses.
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Nurse Resources- Lippincott Nursing Center: Here are important 2019 novel coronavirus nurse resources from expert sources to get you and your team up-to-date with the latest information, treatment and management strategies.
- National League for Nursing Coronavirus Resource Center: This page contains information for schools on nursing, access to webinars on coronavirus, as well as stories from nurses working on the frontlines.
- American Organization for Nursing Leadership Resources on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): The AHA and AONL are closely monitoring COVID-19 information and working with the CDC as well as other federal, state and local partners to respond to this challenge and to make sure hospitals and health systems have the most up-to-date information.